Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dog in Reindeer Costume- Finished Painting





Pretty self explanatory. This was a challenge because I had several photos of a dog-shaped blur to work from, some costumed and some not, but I managed to cobble them together into this very cut dog portrait. I always hate to tell people "these pictures are no good" because I know it's hard to take pictures of animals, and I don't want to be branded as "difficult" to work with. But I was breaking into the Excedrin when this one was done.

2 comments:

Renee said...

You did a fantastic job. And yes, I can attest to the fact that animals are pretty hard to photograph. Even our cats will come running to me every time I kneel on the floor to get their picture.

Kristen said...

That is Remarkable!!! I have to tell you that I was just skimming over the pic's before doing any reading and when I came across the dog, I immediately thought..."Ohhh...she has a yorkie too!" I am amazed at the great attention to detail. WOW!
p.s. thanks for stopping by and saying "hi."