Thursday, July 22, 2010

Storybook Forest

Our neighbors gave us some tickets to Idlewild Park. Yippee! Free tickets! So we took the boys.

This is in Storybook Forest. I'm glad we went this year, because I'm not sure Matthew would enjoy it next year. He is getting too big.


Mousy Justin crawling through the cheese.



They both tried to pull the sword out of the stone. I told them I was leaving them there, and I didn't want to hear from them until one of them was the King of England.


The Old Woman Who Lived in the Shoe was nice enough to let us feed the Three Billy Goats Gruff. That was my favorite part. I love goats.


Coming through the keyhole. I did not try to fit myself through the keyhole, in case you were wondering.

8 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I'm glad you got to go while your big guy could still enjoy it too!

Rebecca Anthony said...

Great pics and a fun day for sure!

Unknown said...

But you would easily had fit! What a fun time!

Kass said...

Theme parks are the best. Looks like fun.

Tina said...

That looks like great fun! Loved your comment about the king of England!

Susan Anderson said...

What a fun spot!

=)

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Looks like a fun place, and your boys seem enjoying all the discoveries there!

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a fun place!!! I bet you had a great time with the kids!