Friday, June 3, 2011

After Dinner Diversion nos. 9 and 10






There are more happenings at our Dinner Party. The doctor, maybe, has gotten fresh with the young miss. The rest of the company dreads the widow's casserole. Even though these are comic looking characters, as you may have guessed, this story will soon take a dark turn.

Just recently I've been challenged to write a story suitable for a general audience, and though it was very tough, I think I pulled it off. I will soon be putting The After Dinner Diversion on the back burner and focusing my attention on making the best illustrations possible for my new fairy tale for a general audience. I hope you will not be too irked by this detour. I will return to After Dinner now and again, and fully intend to complete it by the end of this year.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How neat Julie!