Thursday, June 23, 2011

Black Swan and Red Fish, Blue Fish




I wrote some time back about my fish trouble and how our pet betta was doing poorly. Well, here he is now! I've given him BetaFix and aquarium salts and frequent water changes and now he is back to looking bright and brilliant! I'm getting the hang of this fish thing after all. For a while there, I thought he was going to be another flusher.




I've been noodling around with some pen and ink drawings, like the old kind of dippy fountain pen. It's been fun and sometimes messy. This little drawing in 5" x 7". I found a really cute vintage frame and put it up in my etsy shop. Black Swan Ink Drawing at My Good Babushka.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad the fish is doing better!

I bet it's easy to mess up one of those drawings with a smudge if you're not careful. I've always thought you were very patient.