Friday, March 23, 2012

Led Zeppelin 100 Greatest Hard Rock Challenge







As I said previously, I am going to work my way, portrait-wise, through VH1's list of 100 Greatest Hard Rock Artists.

#1 is Led Zeppelin. I have to admit that I don't like Stairway to Heaven, or any of that semi-mystical, greensleeves 70s rock style. I prefer the bluesier stuff. Matthew first heard Dazed and Confused on a YouTube compilation of tornado videos, but I can't really remember the first time I heard Led Zeppelin. How about you?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Pretty lady! Come by and see me, okay?

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/03/winners-winners-barnes-and-nobles.html

Tina said...

Yeah, this is going to be fun!
Tina @ Life is Good
Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge