Monday, March 24, 2014

BNM Auto Sales in New Castle, Pa. Don't Go There!

 I have to share this because I am just beside myself with incredulity. My husband bought a car from BNM Auto Sales, New Castle, Pa. in January with a new inspection sticker, only to find out soon after it had tremendous damage, a bent frame, and should never have passed inspection. The tire blew out, nearly killing my husband, within the first two weeks. When he went back to BNM to talk about his concerns, they put brake fluid in. Immediately after, the master cylinder went and he lost his brakes, almost getting killed again. They had put the wrong brake fluid in. We have had to put $1500 into this car within 3 months. The guy at BNM laughed at my husband on the phone, and won't take any responsibility for their expensive mistake, and their endangering our lives. I just want to warn anyone who may read this to steer clear of this dealership. They do not deserve to be in business. Don't put yourself or your family in danger with their shoddy cars.

Please, do not buy anything from BNM Auto Sales in New Castle, Pa! 
I am writing this down here at my blog for everyone to see, and also, I plan on posting this information on every review site I can find.

No comments: