Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Metallica 100 Greatest Hard Rock Artists Portrait Challenge!!





Very cool tones throughout this picture. Steely.
I saw Metallica twice. Once when I was fourteen on the "And Justice For All" Tour and once when I was seventeen. Or maybe eighteen. I think they played with Guns n' Roses and Faith No More at the old Three Rivers Stadium. That was a surprise. I went to work at Burger King that day and my co-worker said she was going to have her brother work my shift because I was going to go with her to this concert. Fun stuff like that rarely happens to me anymore!


Here is Metallica at My Good Babushka.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

My son was a big fan of Metallica when he was young.

=)

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

My son, he's eight, is starting to like Metallica. I can't believe they've been around so long!