Thursday, December 19, 2013

Two Needlework Projects in Progress

 Sea Monster Embroidery in Progress.

Left front of a long cardigan I've been working on. This is inspired by a vintage McCall's pattern, but I've changed it a good deal to fit my yarn, which is a heavier weight, and I've decided to add pockets to the front as you see I've added one here. I haven't added the ribbed top band, or sewed it in place yet, though.
You can see the finished Sea Monster Embroidery at My Good Babushka. And even though this sweater is not done yet, this next link will take you to some finished hand-knit Cardigans and Sweaters

No comments: