Saturday, April 5, 2014

BNM Auto Sales, 922 N Croton Ave, New Castle, PA 16101



  As I have written about earlier, my husband and I bought a car from BNM Auto Sales, New Castle, Pa. in January with a new inspection sticker, only to find out soon after it had tremendous damage, a bent frame, and should never have passed inspection. The tire blew out, nearly killing my husband, within the first two weeks. When he went back to BNM to talk about his concerns, they put brake fluid in. Immediately after, the master cylinder went and he lost his brakes, almost getting killed again. They had put the wrong brake fluid in. We have had to put $1500 into this car within 3 months. The guy at BNM laughed at my husband on the phone, and won't take any responsibility for their expensive mistake, and endangering our lives. I have two young sons and they could have been in the car, either time or both times that the machine failed in spectacular fashion.

Since this happened, and it scared the hell out of me, I've been making studies of car crashes. I am also warning anyone in western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio, anyone far and wide, and anywhere this blog goes, not to give any business to BNM Auto Sales, New Castle, Pa. It's unfortunate, but when someone tries to kill me with lying and negligence, I do tend to dwell on these things.

Car Crash Study #1 at My Good Babushka.

1 comment:

Kass said...

This is disgusting and frightening. Call the Better Business Bureau or report them to as many Consumer Advocacy agencies you can find. I nearly died when a mechanic didn't tighten the lug nuts on my truck enough and a tire came flying off on the freeway, sending me into the side of a mountain. Luckily, I had weighted the truck with sand and gravel for better traction and that kept me from rolling. The service station manager also laughed at me. What is WITH some people.