Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Idlewild Pictures




Just a few more pics of the boys having fun at Idlewild. They were really upset when Kennywood Park took out their Turnpike ride, where they got to drive little cars around. So they were so so thrilled to find a similar ride at Idlewild. And the cars are boss! They were too small for grown ups, though. You can see the boys, cruising with their chicks! Two little girls that were each to small to go on by themselves, but the boys stepped up and agreed to ride with them. The bottom one was a Flying Dinosaur ride. A lot of the other pics came out blurry, or they weren't looking at Dad when he took the picture.

7 comments:

Rebecca Anthony said...

So cute, it looks like they are having a wonderful summer!

Unknown said...

LOL "cruising with their chicks"!

What good and gallant boys you have!

Susan Anderson said...

That's fun to hear the word "boss" again.

My kids always loved those cars, too.

=)

Jenny said...

Cruisin with their Chicks! So cute! They are adorable Miss Julie.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I can see me behind the wheel of that little orange number!

mrs. c said...

Julie, I just wanted to tell you have incredibly talented you are! Your handwork is amazing.I know you have such a wonderful time with your sons, and this is such a great time in your life. Sometimes, I get busy and am not able to comment on your posts but I just wanted you to know that I read it often!Thank you for reading mine.

Kass said...

How adorable. I remember being young enough to believe that I really controlled the car and it wasn't on a track.