Monday, December 6, 2010

Mens Shawl Collar Cardigan






I am in love with this piece! Really rich chestnut brown sport weight wool hand knitted into a retro-styled mens shawl collar cardigan. This sweater will fit a chest size 44"-46", the sleeves are 22", and from shoulder to bottom edge measures 24". I bought special vintage buttons for the perfect finishing touch. This sweater also has two very generous front pockets. It is a luscious sweater that looks really really good, too. Available for purchase here- Sweater at My Good Babushka!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am raising my head from the writing sand and seeing what I've missed....good golly girl, you've been busy! This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Digging those buttons, girlfriend!

Jo said...

i love the retro feel of this piece ... and the buttons are just gorgeous!

Susan Anderson said...

It looks so warm and welcoming. Cozy as can be!

=)

GardenOfDaisies said...

I don't know how you speed through your painting and crafting and re-upholstering, etc... so quickly!! It would have taken me a lifetime to knit that incredibly amazing sweater. (Actually I never would have been able to knit that.)